Important Tips before Starting an Online Work as a Freelancer

Important Tips before Starting an Online Work as a Freelancer

Important Tips before Starting an Online Work as a Freelancer

 Important Tips before Starting an Online Work as a Freelancer

Every 2nd person wants to become a freelancer and wants to launch an online work. But before starting your first online work, here are few tips from my experience.
1. Planning
Planning is a very necessary and basic tip for beginners. Many people plan in different ways. My advice is to plan according to your mindset. Never rely on anyone who does not understand your mindset. 
Ask few questions to yourself
1. Skill Building
What kind of skill do I have to start my online work.
2. What is my budget? 
Is this project budget free or I need to spend it at the start.
3. How much time I can easily spend on my online work?
For how many hours I can work online?
4. Do I have the equipment for the online work?
Can I start my work with the single mobile I own or I need to buy any gadget?
5. The place where you will carry out your online work. It could be the office or your room.
Is that my room okay for the online work. 
6. Do I need helpers for my work or I can manage on my own.
At the start try to manage on your own.
It will save your cost.
7. Payment Method
How people will pay me?
It varies according to your own country.
Map out these all calculations then proceed to the next step.

2. Skill Building
Skill building is a crucial step before forwarding to online work as a freelancer.
You might not have multiple skills. But you must have a single skill that you are going to sell online. It could be graphic designing, writing, video editing, etc. 
Never start your work without having skill. It will affect the repute of your online work.

3. Never Rely on just a Single Video
Sometimes we just see a youtube video and get motivated and start following at the same moment. Never rely on just a single youtube video or any article. Search for that online work on google and youtube. Read the articles and see other YouTubers as well. Conclude the benefits and the drawbacks of that skill. Also, consider the earning you will get out of this skill in the future.

4. Visiting Freelancing Groups
Learn more about your skill in freelancing groups on Facebook. People post questions about different skills in freelancing groups. Also, you will be able to know about scams and frauds in the same field.

5. Buying Online Services
Sometimes people at the start try to scam you before you start online work. As they know you are a beginner. Never buy a single service at the start from anyone. Try to manage what is freely available to you.

6. Choose Your Unique Business Name
Try to choose a unique business name for your online work. You can find many websites that provide name ideas for your online business. Also, you need to check the uniqueness, as many people grab the names for their business from the same websites.

7. Unique Logo Design
Choose the best logo design for your business that best explains your online work and services. For this, at the start, you can design at your own a simple logo or you can get a designed free logo. Just search on google for this. You will find many websites.

6. Make Social Media Accounts
Make all social media accounts with the same unique name and start uploading quality content on them. 
You must have to register yourself with your business name on the following sites.
1. Facebook
2. Instagram
3.Pinterest
4. Youtube
5. Twitter
6. Quora
7. WhatsApp

As at the start you need to grab visitors for your online work. So, these websites will grab the desired customers.

Try to upload the same post on every social media account on daily basis. This will help to grow your online work.

Thank You so much for reading this post. For more suggestions, plz comment below.

Read More 

 


 


 





Post a Comment

0 Comments